Thursday, August 13, 2009

WHAT?!

Weirdest dream last night...I ran into Jon Gosselin (don't know him? Google him) at an airport and said "Hey Jon, I'm a huge fan!" (which by the way, I'm a not!) Then we go ahead and take a picture together. However, he is ALL OVER ME! He wants to hug and flirt. In my dream I was flattered but my husband (not Cass in my dream) was near by. Later on I email Jon. WHAT???!!!
This dream is SO not ok with me!



p.s. my husband in real life has a body that produces lots of kidney stones. He got one yesterday at work and spent a couple hours in the ER. Poor guy. Turns out its 8mm which is pretty big. He has to have it surgically removed sometime this week. Keep him in your thoughts...the surgery doesn't sound "comfortable!"

2 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Jon Gosselin is such a d-bag. I think your hubby is much nicer! Crazy dream! Nate and I are going to be the d-bag & Kate for Halloween.

Cedar Reids said...

Ok That is a weird dream!
I hope Cass' is ok and things go well with the surgery. That stinks!