Monday, November 9, 2009

14 weeks and counting

I am now just over 14 weeks...which also means I have officially started my 2nd trimester and over 1/3 of the way there!
In 5 weeks we will find out if we will be having a boy or a girl...any guesses?
I'm feeling TONS better...still have yucky moments but feel great for the most part.
45 minutes of cardio at least 5 days a week to avoid gaining over 35 pounds.
Next appointment, the 16th!
Heart rate of baby...161.
Just some random info!


On a side note, I have re-found my love of crayons and coloring books. I have yet to find a new Christmas coloring book though and it's driving me insane!!! Anyone know where I can get one??? I've tried Wal-Mart, Target and the Dollar Store...going to KMart today.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

woo hoo!! And cardio?! awesome girl!!! I don't know.. do you want it to be a boy or girl? How exciting!

The Beavers said...

At first I really wanted another boy...they could be buddies! But I'm pretty sure we are done after this one so it would be kind of nice to have one of both! So either, I guess!

BTW, I have a friend who is from and still lives in Alaska...do you want her email for a contact? She doesn't live in Anchorage but I'm sure she knows people there.