Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nathanisms

Over the last few weeks, I've written down some things Nathan has said that have made me laugh. He's turning 4 in a few short months and I want to remember everything about this amazing little man!!!

He falls asleep during the day (usually no naps). I hear him whining and kicking around to find him talking in his sleep. When I think I've gotten him awake, I ask him what he wants...
Nathan: I want a Nay Nay show (meaning show for him to watch....like Dora)
Me: Ok, I'll go turn a show on for you
Nathan: NO, I need someone TOUGH to turn it on for me
He doesn't remember this conversation :)

Digging in the dirt with Cass and pulling weeds. He finds a bug and asks me what it is. I say "Oh thats a millipede."
Nathan: "Look dad! A milliPETER!"

I bought Tangled as a surprise so we could have a movie night. He gets so excited and says:
"Now that you know you can buy me Tangled...you can buy me lots of other things too!!"

In the bath with Kendall:
Nathan: "Mom, Kendalls all up in my business!"

While I'm changing Kendalls diaper
Nathan: "You're beautiful Kendall but your poop is weirding me out!"

"Hey mom, lets pretend everything is a sidewalk and we are homeless!"

Me: "Nathan, what should we bake today?"
Nathan: "Speaking of  'bake,' Bacon starts with 'bake'!"

Outside with daddy...
"Daddy, I'm going to go over here and pull these purple weeds."
Daddy: "Ok"
Nathan: "Their gnarly bro!"

1 comment:

Cedar Reids said...

Omg! Nathan is so funny! I'm laughing so hard. I need to start writing things down like this... Such a great idea. You will forever love this, when you look back! :)