Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summertime Highlights!



 T-5 days until Volleyball season starts for me! Which means the end of my summer with the family and kids! Looking back, we had a great summer. Ran into Kevin Boss at PHS...going to get me a Raiders shirt now!
Nathan has been in swimming lessons all summer and he loves it! Cass and I love to watch...we fight over who gets to take him. We would all go except Kendall does NOT sit still. Too much work, so we take turns!
We got our patio poured! So we spend lots of afternoons hanging out outside.

My cousin Selene came out for a two week visit! I LOVED having her here! She totally makes me laugh as you can tell by her silly picture. (Sorry Selene, I don't have any others!) That pic was taken on our girls night. We went to Applebees and ate yummy desserts!!
We took the kids to the Linn County Fair. Both kids are loving the fun rides! Cass has to take them because I get sick on them...even the Merry Go Round!
We went out to where Papa Tom was camping and let the kids explore the outdoors for a while. Can't wait until next summer...we plan on taking the kids camping and actually staying the night :)

We have more to add since I first put this post together. I have had it pending for a while now. We can no add Enchanted Forrest, a trip to the beach (that was with Selene), I went to volleyball team camp, I went to Las Vegas with some girlfriends, Nathan is turning 4, a week with Maggie and Kelsie.
We've been busy and its been great!

No comments: