Saturday, May 5, 2012

My baby is turning TWO!!!

I can't believe my baby girl turns TWO on Monday!!! We are celebrating with a family party tomorrow...Mickey Mouse style!  I look at this first picture from when she was two days old and my heart melts! Look how little both my babies are!!! I can not believe what a difference a couple of short years makes!

The rest of the pictures are from the first half of this year...and maybe one from Christmas time.

(totally bummed I couldn't rotate this...this is where she hangs out when we go outside to play!)

A few little tidbits on this nugget:
  • Favorite color: Purple, hence the color of the font.
  • Really only started talking around Christmas time but has not stopped yet. Is putting her noun and verb together to make short sentences...her language just took off once she figured it out!
  • Thinks she's supposed to pee standing up like her brother.
  • Great sleeper...finally! For the last year she sleeps about twelve hours a night (730 or 8pm until between 7 and 8 am).
  • Resists nap time. Just plays and bounces and POOPS! She saves this for nap time...I'm sure of it!
  • Also resists wearing dresses. She prefers leggings or Nathan's clothes.
  • Kendall is such a ray of sunshine around here. She loves to be a goofball and make us laugh. She knows she's funny and really plays it up!
  • LOVES to play with her babies. Sleeps with two of them every night.
  • Gives Nathan a run for his money...sometimes I hear him screaming because she's got him pinned!
I am so blessed for both of my babies!!! They are beautiful, smart, funny, sweet, caring, and little monsters all rolled into perfect little bodies of goodness!  THANK YOU LORD!!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Free Internet Money said...

When you have kids, every little bit of income counts. Did you know you can earn money just for having your computer on??

Check out my post at Get Online, Get Paid, By Mr. Free Internet Money Himself

mohsin said...

nice bloggger so i like all the post