Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stupid girl

We were coming home from Corvallis the other day and the girl driving in front of us was texting while she was driving. She literally had her head down for at least six miles (we exited). She was all over the place too...she would veer toward the right white line, then the middle line, slow way down, etc. Cass even tailgated her and she didn't even notice. So he honked. She glanced in her rear view and went right back to texting. I was FURIOUS!!!! What if she crossed that middle line and hit and killed someone head on? What if she crashed into the ditch and killed herself? So I did it...I called 911 and reported a driver posing a threat to others (wreckless driving)!! The 911 dispatcher was glad I called.

Watch out for a red Honda Accord driven by a stupid girl...she puts your and your families lives at risk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it an older honda?

Heather said...

good on ya! Did you see my video I postd on fb about texting and driving?