Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to...

Looking forward:
  • Fall...my favorite season.
  • Lots of Birthday celebrations this month. Good times with family and friends.
  • Volleyball season. My girls have a lot to learn:) But the Varsity is looking great!
  • Taking Nathan to a pumpkin patch.
  • The holiday season is quickly approaching!!!
  • I will see my first paycheck in five months. It's about time!
  • After a few weeks of gym hiatus due to volleyball obligations...I'm hitting it hard again and going to run a 5K in October...I'm recruiting people to do it with me...anyone interested?
Nathan is also growing like a weed....I'm SO looking forward to this holiday season with him. He will really be able to enjoy it all and it's so fun to watch him get excited.

His two year old stats were:

height: 36 inches=87% Cass and I think he is more like 38 inches. It was hard to get him to hold still at the doctors office so he was slightly crooked.

weight: 29 lbs.=62% This is good...he's becoming a good eater and that makes me happy!

Nathans favorite things:

-baby tomatoes...he eats them like candy
-playing "eye spy" in the car
-playing with any type of ball...soccer, basketball, baseball, bouncy...anything!
-reading books
He talks in full sentences and says things that blow me away. This morning he told Cass to "KNOCK IT OFF" and yesterday told me "I got SO upset!"
I think he is so smart! I'm so proud of him and love him like crazy!

(Cass just asked Nathan what his favorite things are and this is what Nathan listed:)
-peanut butter
-playing with elephants
-dragon tales on tv

So there you have it!

2 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Good update! I love to see things you look forward to. :)
I like the changes to your blog page too. It's really cute!
How's Volleyball going? I'm sure you are doing great, but I know what it can be like coaching freshman :)

The Cleary Family said...

Awesome! I love that he loves baby tomatoes!