Sunday, July 7, 2013

Get it down, Get it out...and move on!

Now that I've graduated, I feel enormous pressure to find a job. I did not expect this. The whole plan, from the start, was to get on the sub list and sub for a couple years until I found something permanent and the kids are in school full time. I thought I would graduate and enjoy the freedom. However, I feel like I am fresh out of college (10 years ago) and trying to find my way in life. School loans are staring me in the face and the interest on those bad boys keeps me up at night. So for the last few days my mind has been unfocused, I've been stressed, and I am eating more sugar than the rest of the year combined!!!

So I just need to get EVERYTHING that is bothering me out...and maybe, just maybe, I will feel better.

-I want to become CrossFit/CrossFit Kids certified...the cost to do this is outrageous. I'll probably do it anyway.
-I need a job. Do I settle for something unrelated to teaching just to have an income or go with plan A and sub.
-Plan A- sub. Well, how do I arrange childcare and getting kids to and from school if I don't know whether I'm working or not. I can't afford to put them in daycare/afterschool programs all day without an income large enough to offset that cost.
-I find myself very critical of others lately. I know its because I'm stressed and struggling personally with this whole job thing but I REALLY hate being so negative.
-Our newest car is in the shop. I'm expecting the cost of repairs to drain our savings. Wonder why I'm stressed about finances???
-I'm running the Barrel to Keg (Philomath to Newport) with a group of crazy athletes. I'm excited to be part of their team and hope I don't let them down!
-It's Sunday which means there are no CrossFit classes today. I am having withdrawals. I am so bored. The kids and I have gone grocery shopping, to my moms, made mud pies in the backyard, watched a movie, cut Nathans hair, laundry and dishes...it just all seems so much better after an ass kicking workout.

I think the commonality between most of these things is $$$$. Once the school year starts and I can sub   hope things fall into place. Otherwise I will be one difficult lady to be around :)

No comments: