Monday, November 10, 2008

My husband ROCKS!




This is Cass (and Nathan too). Cass ROCKS! He got signed off on all his comps for school today and is in the process of getting his temporary Rad. Tech liscence. You know what this means!!! A paycheck is coming our way! A local orthopedic office wants to hire him part time and they are anxious to get him started! He already has hours lined up at the hospital too. He is so close to being finished with school and Nathan and I are SO SO proud of him. Way to go babe...we love you!



6 comments:

Deetsgirl said...

Yeah Beaver family!!! I know that this means the road to financial freedom soon for you guys. Congrats, you guys deserve it!!!

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. You are almost there. Way to go Cass!

Cedar Reids said...

Yeaaaa! That's so exciting :) Be sure to tell that "Rockin'" husband of yours Good Job!

The Cleary Family said...

Woo hoo! Way to go, Cass!

Mama Yenchik said...

YAY! YAY!! YAY!!! That's FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!!!

Dani Griffin said...

I am so proud of you both. The world is at your finger tips just waiting for you to grab hold.

I love you both so much