Saturday, November 15, 2008

Randoms:)

I'm working A LOT this weekend and pulling a split shift on Monday. I like my job so it's not so bad, but I do miss my guys when I'm not home. It is nice to be able to work some extra hours especially around the holidays. I'm one of those who tends to go over budget at Christmas time, no matter how many times I tell myself to STOP SHOPPING!
I bought a candle at WalMart the other day and it smells like a Christmas tree. I let it burn for hours! It has really put me in the mood for decorating...but it's just not quite time. Plus, I'm not sure I can put out all my cute Christmas stuff this year because Nathan will abuse ALL of it! We will be getting a tree, but I'm not sure how I'm going to keep Nathan out of it.
The process for getting Cass's temporary Tech liscence is longer than we thought...so it will still be a few weeks before he starts getting paid for any extra work. No worries...he'll get it sooner than later:)
Nathan and I spent three nights with my mom this last week. We had so much fun and got to spend some time with friends we haven't seen in a long time. I have some cute pictures but I'm at work so I'll have to post them later.
We get to go home again for Thanksgiving in less than two weeks. Everyone will be there too...Tommy, The Calders, The Beavers, The Vanderfords and then another dinner with The Martins! It will be so fun to have Tiff and Tommy home at the same time. Tiffani is planning a "family challenge" at the gym. I think I'll be the time keeper:) I work out but have you seen them? They're rocks! I can't compete with that...I will enjoy the moments when we sit and eat Pumpkin Cheesecake together though!!!
FOUR more months until Cass graduates!

3 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Yeah for Family and Holiday's! I am so stinkin' excited to go home for Thanksgiving. My dad is working on Thanksgiving day, so our family is having our dinner on Sunday. I can't wait to go up! We haven't seen everyone since Mathews wedding in August.(And we only saw a handful of my family) I love they holiday season!

Lulu said...

Only 4 more months, that is so exciting!! It's the home stretch.
I can't wait for the Holidays, I'm chomping at the bit to get our tree and decorate the house, but I'm forcing myself to wait until after Thanksgiving :)

Cedar Reids said...

You have been tagged Traci
6 Random facts:
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.