Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh, funny funny!!

Tonight Nathan was playing in with the glass doors of our tv stand where our dvd player and direct tv stuff is. Cass asked Nathan several times to shut the door. Nathan blatently (sp?) ignored him. So Cass walked over and took his hands off the door and shut it. Nathan was NOT happy. He threw his little fit and went running into his room. So Cass went in to have a "conversation" with him. It went like this:

Cass: "Nathan, I know you're mad and that's ok, but you need to listen to mommy and daddy."
{pause}
Cass: "Nathan, Don't you walk away from me!"

I don't know why this struck me so funny. I was in the other room and couldn't really SEE what was going on....I just heard the conversation. I laugh every time I think about it. We have a boy with attitude. Wonder where he gets it??

3 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

That's cute! Just wait...it gets better and better :)

Samantha said...

hahaha.. I can only imagine what he was doing! too cute.

Deetsgirl said...

Way too funny!!! I heard Kyle telling Bronson today that he was quite a little stinker and I realized that we are getting to see the other side of Bronson lately...extrememly stubborn. BTW, I love the new pics!!!