Friday, March 19, 2010

TMI

I am now wearing my nursing bras. Not because I think they are cute or trying to get ready for the day that I actually have to use the snaps but because by boobs no longer fit into any of my other "normal" bras. The nursing bras just happen to be the best alternative option.

Nathan has gone pee pee in the potty two nights in a row after his bath. He enjoys it! I reward him with a cupcake (he only eats the frosting off the top). However there is only one cupcake left and i think I will switch to some other sort of treat...like a SUGAR FREE popsicle.

We are LOVING this weather. Nathan and I go for walks every day and yesterday we broke out the sidewalk chalk.

We are less than a month away from our closing date for our first home!! SO EXCITED!! We have some big projects we want to get done before we move in and before I have the baby...I'll post before and after pics so you can see how awesome we are:) Actually how awesome our friends and family are...without their help, we would not be able to get it done before my due date. THEY are the awesome ones!!!

I'm feeling pretty good...still trying to get to the gym four days a week for that LONG half hour on the elliptical. It kicks my butt.
Took a tour of the hospital I'm going to deliver in.

HOW COULD I FORGET TO MENTION...
My mom, sis, and sister in law threw me the best baby shower last weekend!! Lots of friends and family piled in my moms house to celebrate this little baby girl. As you saw on the previous post, we are going to name her Kendal!!
Nathan named her. Seriously. One night in December Cass and I went through the alphabet and came up with a couple names for most letters of the alphabet. We came to 'K' and had like four or five names. Kendal was one of them. We had never mentioned Kendal before and we moved on to the next letter pretty quickly. When we were all done we asked Nathan what is baby sisters name should be. He said Baby Kendal. It didn't matter how many times we asked or threw out different names, he always said her name was Kendal. This went on for months and Kendal really grew on us. We can totally see us having a Nathan and Kendal running around the house.

Thank you to all my friends and family that came to the shower! I'm always amazed and overwhelmed at how generous people are.

Oh, and I'm going to coach volleyball again this year. So if there are any volunteers out there who might want to hang out with Kendal or Nathan for two hours once or twice a week...let me know:)
I'm also signing up for a 10K Pumpkin Run in Corvallis in October. PLEASE SIGN UP AND HELP MOTIVATE ME!

That's enough...long and boring. Sorry.

2 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

So fun! Love the name Kendal... Really fits :)
Miss you guys

Heather said...

Not boring - the people need to know!
Love to read and stay updated on the lastest with you. : )