Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A quick update!


Big news for The Beaver Family...we are currently under contract and in the process of buying a house!!! I wanted to wait for the inspection before I made any sort of announcement just in case it didn't go well. But it went great! Now on the the appraisal and the rest of this whole process!!! It's been a long time coming! We've had our eyes on this house before it was even on the market. I'm so glad we didn't give in to something we weren't 100% about or give up completely.
This house is a bank owned home. There are lots of home improvement projects we want to tackle but mostly want carpet, paint, and wood laminent flooring in before we move in...keep in mind, we don't close til mid April...get these three main things done, all before a May 7 due date or earlier if she decides! I am a little stressed about the timing of it all but I know it will all work out great!
Pregnancy news:
NOT MUCH
I'm just about 32 weeks...weight gain right on track
glucose a little high but not gestational diabetes high...trying to watch what I eat a little more closely
iron deficient but the iron supplement has helped and I feel like a new woman!!!
All in all, things are good!

2 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

AWESOME!! COngratulations!!

Wow you do have a lot to do in a short amount of time. As someone who moves every couple of years it is totally worth it. Just recruit as many people as you can to help and you will get those basic things done and then onto the fun stuff like picking paint colors!! :)

Cedar Reids said...

Yay! That sounds great. I'm excited that you found a house that you want. Good luck with all the renovations! I would love to be there to help. Sorry :( But post pictures of the house as soon as you can, and remember to take before and after pictures! I am the worst at that and never remember. Love ya :)