Thursday, April 1, 2010

OUR HOUSE!

In just a few short weeks, the house above will be our first "home." We are so excited. The home is a foreclosure that needs some cosmetic work on the inside so we got a great deal!! 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a living room, family room, formal dining if we choose to use it that way:) I can't tell you how excited we are to get in there and start putting our own personal touch to it!!!

Needless to say, our TO DO list is growing and I have to have certain things done before we move in AND have a baby!

-Paint the whole inside of house...some rooms have a little wallpaper that needs taken down...lots of priming.
-Rip up kitchen/family room floor and lay pergo flooring...has to be done before new appliances can be put in.
-New carpet...thanks to Home Depot!

The other stuff can be done once we are moved in.
SO if you have some free time around the 17th and following...feel free to volunteer your time with us!!! Our family already knows that we will be having a work party on the weekend and they are so ready and willing to come help. We are SO lucky to have their help and support!!!

Life is good!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it AND baby K.

tegner two said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm Lindsey's sister and she says the greatest things about you:) My husband and I also just bought our first home so I know how exciting it is!! However we don't have a baby on the way, but it sounds like you have great help!!! Have fun:)

Cedar Reids said...

Yay! It looks great. I'm so excited for you guys! I'm here for advice if you need someone to talk to....sorry I can't make it up there to help physically, but I have some good tips waiting for ya. :)

The Cleary Family said...

I want pics of the inside!! Do some before and after pics! So excited for you guys!