Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Things going on here:

-Thinking Nathan might be somewhat done with naps. On days that he doesn't nap, he goes to bed earlier and better and sleeps all night. When he has a nap, they only last about an hour or so and then it takes an hour for him to fall a sleep at night, and then he wakes up sometime between 2 and 4am. I know he's only 2.5 but right now I'm all about choosing my battles, especially with another baby on the way.

-Speaking of baby...I'm 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know this doesn't always mean much...but I have always felt like she will come before her due date...so I'm thinking she's coming early.

-I'm waiting, as we speak, for the phone call that our loan docs are ready to sign so we can finally close on our house. Supposed to get keys by Friday.

-Nathan is all about the Wii these days. To be honest, if I could choose between t.v. and video games for my kids...hands down I would choose t.v. I just don't like video games. However, I feel differently about the Wii. The only things he plays is tennis, bowling, golf and boxing. I'm still not sure how I feel about boxing but if only you could see him do it. The reason I'm ok with the Wii is because he gets alot of physical activity that he might not otherwise get...especially on rainy days inside. I think we are going to get him one for his birthday.

-Cass just had his review for his one year mark at Salem Hospital...can't believe it's already been a year...and of course his review was excellent!!

-

1 comment:

Cedar Reids said...

That's funny you would choose t.v. over video games.... I don't think it matters to me. Either one, but only for about an hour. During the summer, I never have a problem cause my kids live outside from the time they wake up to the time they go to bed. But winter/rainy days, I have a harder time and they want to sit and watch more, or play more. Video Games help kids with hand eye coordination. I TRULY believe that! I keep thinking my Tayson will be a Robotic Heart Surgeon, and will operate on patients in other cities because of his video game training! lol We can dream, right!