Thursday, September 11, 2008

The good things in life!

Here are some things I'm excited for:


-FALL
-taking Nathan to the pumkin patch in October
-planning for the holidays
-making fun, new friends
-I'm going to get certified to teach group exercise classes
-Nathan finally says "mamma" (sometimes). He favors "dadda" and "uh oh"
-The Fun Festival. Me, my mom and Cass are going to run in the Prefontaine 10K...run/walk.
-planning our future...Cass graduates in 7 MONTHS! (actually closer to six)
-I saw a really cute dog this morning:)
-Big Brother 10 is on tonight but the finale is Sunday (so I'm sad that it's ending)
-No worries, I have lots of other reality shows to keep me busy.
-I might see uncle Tom Tom at the end of the month.

There is so much to be thankful for and I'm working so hard on focusing on all the great aspects of life. I really don't have much to complain about...except for student loans...but oh well.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

You are so positive I love it! I'm looking forward to the fall and Holidays too. And I have to say student loans are a pain in my butt too. bleck.

christinaandbrian said...

I'm totally on TEAM DAN. Have been since day one. If he losses I say you and me personally hunt down every jury member and beat them?! Great roll model I am huh?

Deetsgirl said...

If you are up in the area, please get ahold of us. I might be heading down to you neck of the woods before Christmas and I will let you know. Bronson has a date with one of his NICU girlfriends.

Take care-Amber