Thursday, September 4, 2008

What we've been up to...

Well, we haven't been up to much. We had a great Labor day weekend. I worked at the coffee shop on Sunday and Monday and then we headed out to the beach with some good friends for a Labor Day dutch oven dinner. YUM! It was so nice out and we had a good time with everyone.

Nathan keeps on doing funny stuff all the time. I love it. Tonight he pooped in the hallway. We always play a little game of chase right before bath time, but of course he has to be buck naked first. Apparently the timing wasn't that great. Pretty funny though.

Cass is kickin' ass at his externship. The places he works love him and probably a good chance of getting a job when he's done too. Although we are liking it more and more and have met some great people in Coos, we are still unsure where we want to settle down.

I'm just working part time at the gym, a few days at the coffee shop and still doing some things for Terri. When we moved down here I told Cass I wanted a job that was fun and something I enjoyed. Two of the things I wanted to do was work at a fitness center or a coffee shop. I even told Cass that before we moved. NO JOKE... and look, I'm doing both! And working for Terri is just a bonus:) I will sometimes just be walking into the store or driving in my car and be overwhelmed with how lucky and blessed we are.

I can't believe it's already September. I'm looking forward to Fall and the holidays with Nathan this year. He's going to love it and have so much fun. I can't wait.

This weekend we are heading down to the Running Y Resort where we got married. We are going with Tiff and Jared and the girls and we are going to have such a blast. I'll take pictures and post them.

Sorry I'm such a bad blogger.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, an update! I don't care that we talk everyday, I love to read your blog too. Have a great weekend and come home safe!

The Cleary Family said...

YAY! I love your blogs... what the hell are you talking about?! So glad things are going so well... and I have to say I thinkit is hilarious that Nathan pooped in the hallway!

christinaandbrian said...

bad blogger..no. hope you had fun with the calders!!