Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Such a great deal!

So I got a Disney movie promotion thing in the mail and if I signed up, I got FOUR disney movies of my choice for only $1.99 each. The agreement is that in the next two years I have to purchase four more movies at regular price and I can cancel my membership after that. HOWEVER, if you buy a fifth movie when you sign up, they knock off five dollars, and a sixth movie for 1/2 price!! They also count toward your four future purchases. SO, the point is, I just got SIX Disney movies for 25.00!!! You can't beat that!! You should go to the Disneymovieclub.com website and do it! Especially if you are a mother or young ones, pregnant, or just love disney movies:) I'm so excited.

2 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Thanks for the info! I'm checking it out right now :)

Samantha said...

awesome!