Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope you all had a great night last night! Ours was pretty uneventful. We put Nathan to bed at 7:30pm and then watched the movie Step Brothers. SO FUNNY but if you don't like vulgar language and content, don't watch it. We are just sick and twisted I guess because I found it to be random and quite funny.
Anyway, back to business. I decided to list some things I'm excited about for 2009!
  • Cass graduates in three months!
  • Cass works full time!
  • The Bachelor with Jason from the Bachelorette!!!!
  • Howie Do It (Howie Mandel's new show. Looks great).
  • Nathan turns 2!
  • More weight loss!
  • Moving again!
  • A possible trip to Disneyland in May!
  • Planning to expand our family...if everything else falls into place first.
  • Celebrating our 3rd year of marriage!
  • American Idol!
  • Buying a new car!
  • Spending more time with friends and family!
  • I'm sure there is a lot more so I'll just make another list as they come to me.

Hope your 2009 will be as eventful as ours!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I am SOOOOO Excited for the Bachelor to start. I just love him. I can't wait till Monday!

LuLu said...

I love your list, you guys have so much to look forward to this year. Do you guys know where you are moving to or does it depend on where Cass finds a job?

christinaandbrian said...

..going on the annual trip to the oregon zoo with the thomas' this summer...???