Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OK, so...

So, let me update you on things going on!

Cass:
  1. only has 8 weeks left of school. The job hunt is on. I'll let you know when there is news on that.
  2. We had a bet. That he could gain a certain amount of weight and I would lose a certain amount. However, he continues to eat like a horse and lose weight. Neither of us has won because I eat like a horse too.
  3. wishes we had comcast so he could watch all the Blazer games.
  4. BUT he did get to go to a Blazer game last weekend with his bff Gabe and they had a great time. He deserved a night out.
  5. He has been putting up with my craziness on a daily basis for almost five years and I'm not sure how he does it.

Nathan:

  1. Has cut more teeth/molars in the last month and a half than he has his whole 17 months of life.
  2. Is learning so many words. He tries to repeat everything. He is also great at sign language. He know so many. SO CUTE!
  3. He loves to read...the same books...over and over!
  4. Goes to sleep all by himself for naps and bedtime. But has decided that sleeping through the night is NOT something he wants to do anymore but waking up at 6am is.
  5. Is over 33 inches tall and weighs almost 27 lbs. That puts him over 95% for height and 50% for weight. (Takes after his dad)

Me:

  1. Got to reunite with my Citizens Bank buddies last weekend at their winter party. I had a blast. I have pictures I'll post when I'm at my own computer.
  2. I'm trying to reduce my intake of caffeine. So no more diet Pepsi in the afternoon/evening. I just can't quite give up my morning coffee yet:(
  3. As I sit here and do this, I realize how uneventful our lives are. I'm struggling to find 5 simple things I've been up to.
  4. I want to take a trip to NY with Cass this Summer or Fall before we have another baby.
  5. I've really been enjoying the Bachelor. If you watch then you know what I'm talking about when I say that I think it will be Melissa and Molly in the final two. I like Melissa the best.

I'll blog more later...

6 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

Yay a new blog update!!

Starbucks makes a half-caff Breakfast Blend you can buy at the grocery store. I couldn't taste a difference! That is what I drank all throughout my pregnancy!

Also, Aunt Judy needs a friend right now - you should give her a call when you get a minute. I know she would love to hear from you. She is stressed beyond belief!

The Beavers said...

I'll call and see if she wants to take the boys to OutDoor In next week!

The Cleary Family said...

You rock.

P.S. I don't know how the heck you get up at 6 AM everyday with Naphy. I would cry.

The Beavers said...

I used to cry and get so mad. I've surrendered to the fact that he is a morning boy. Seriously, I wake up to him clapping, chit chatting and giggling.

Deetsgirl said...

Traci-

I so envy your positiveness (is that a word) right now. I am so sleep deprived and hating it. I wish that I could just curl up at home and take a nap, but Bronson doesn't want to sleep at night or during the day. Thanks for your compliments and I hope that things continue to go well for you guys. -Amber

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you and Nathan when you were in town. Hope we see you next trip.

Dani