Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cass' Birthday is the day after Valentines day. So we decided to take a short, overnight road trip for those two days. Our first stop was the Lincoln City outlet mall where we found AWESOME deals on the kids' clothes. Then we headed to Tillamook for the night. Our plan was to wake up and go have breakfast at the cheese factory and then watch the factory workers to their thing! Nathan and Cass waiting for our breakfast! Nathan spilled that little cup of water TWICE! We basically ate breakfast with a river of water underneath us!
The Birtday boy himself!

We got to swim at the hotel. Nathan loved this! I actually enjoyed it too because I could actually hold him and play around and not feel like I was carrying a million pounds!


And yes, this is my 28 week pregnant belly.








2 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Yay! I love the pictures. You guys are so cute, and I'm so excited for you to have a girl by the way. You will love it! Looks like you guys had some fun...

Lulu said...

Yay, finally a belly pic! I'm so excited for you guys, you'll be welcoming a baby girl so soon :)