Friday, February 12, 2010

Explanations:)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I tend to feel somewhat sorry for myself lately. I have been feeling so tired ALL the time lately and I have to keep taking care of business because the job of a stay at home mom is 24/7, RIGHT?!! Well, after having my blood drawn today, turns out I'm iron deficient and that explains the excessive want/need to sleep!!! CURE: take an iron supplement...no big deal but I'm sure glad to know that I will be feeling more energetic in the next couple weeks!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

ah! that makes sense! I had to do that when I was prego with Jackson.
Hope you start feeling more energy soon.
Miss you.

The Cleary Family said...

I had the same issue with Peyton. Ugh. I hope it helps you to feel better! B vitamins help a lot too!

The Beavers said...

Do you guys remember feeling really wiped out? My doc thinks my tiredness is related to several different factors but thinks after a couple weeks of iron supplements I should feel quite a bit more energy...did it make a difference with you guys???