Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SO PROUD!

So I know that all kids develop VERY differently and hit different milestones at different times...but sometimes when Nathan does or says something, I get all warm and fuzzy from how proud I am of him.

Nathan (2.5 yrs old):

-can count to 20
-recognizes his numbers 1-10
-can say his alphabet
-talks in complete grown up sentences...and it's suprises me daily what comes out of his mouth.
He will stand up on the stairs and put on a show and sing all the songs he know and wait for us clap for him. He is a total performer just like his cousin Kelsie.
-Knows his shapes. He loves octagons for some reason...
-Has the cutest imagination. For all those ECE majors, he is REALLY good at imaginative play.
-Loves to sing and dance.
-He's smart and sassy. I give him two choices and he is already telling me what HE wants his choices to be:)
-No interest in the potty training though:(
-Going to sleep all by himself and sleeping like a big boy. Most nights all night long...
-Is so excited to be a big brother...p.s. baby girl has a name. I'm revealing it at my baby shower so I'll post it after that...if you're interested!

1 comment:

The Cleary Family said...

Sounds like a genius to me! And you have every right to be proud!! AWESOME!

Who cares if he isn't potty trained yet?! He can count to freaking 20! :)