Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thinking OUTLOUD!!

-I've been buying more Organic products/food lately. I feel like its a responsible decision. Its expensive so I just make small switches...for example, bread, peanut butter, bananas, jelly, and Costco is hugely responsible for making it possible on my budget :)

-Mike "The Situation" from The Jersey Shore is an idiot. He does not have the nicest abs in the world. I think seceretly he is actually referring to the STD's he's contracted...now THAT is a "situation."

-My kids are growing up way too fast. I picture my life being this exact way forever but the fact is, one day I am going to wish my kids were this age again! I'm LOVING this age and having two kids is the best thing in the entire world.

-My dinner menu is short and restricted. I have run out of ideas and need to quickly find some more.

-Half Marathon is a month away and I'm super excited to see how I can do.

-I have daily rituals that I enjoy and look forward too. They are:
       -my morning coffee and oatmeal
       -during Kendalls afternoon nap, Nathan and I snuggle on the couch for quiet time (I nap, he watches tv)

-I've been trying to ween Kendall. Harder than I thought because she is persistent and relentless when she wants ME and not a bottle. She also had really dry skin that I thought was exzema. The doc said no, her skin was being irritated by something. So I cut out most dairy from her diet and her skin is perfectly clear now.

-Nathan is enrolled in Preschool for the Fall....(tear, sniff)

My butt has gone from flat to plump. Thanks to all the squatting and running, my butt is getting bigger...hmmmm.

-We have not saved nearly as much of our tax return as we had planned.

-I'm going to have a new niece or nephew at the end of April and I'm so excited. (Shane and Cheurisya are having another one!)

-Would like to get my Scentsy sales back up to where they were last year. And by the way I'm hosting a Tastefully Simple party. If you read this and live in the area, you were probably invited. If you don't know if you are invited...you are!

-Did not successfully give up my diet caffiene free soda.

-I need to finish my blog on Kendalls 10 month milestones!!

No comments: