Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3 Days to go!!!

Final weigh in is Friday morning. I can't wait!!! As much as I am on a mission to lose weight and look great, being in a competition and on a team with 4 other ladies puts so much pressure on me!!! I think three times before putting anything in my mouth. I've been doing good and I'm excited to see my final number. I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks but the last time I did, I was exactly what I weight when I was 8 weeks pregnant with K. So I'm almost down to my pre-prenancy weight...but my goal is my pre-baby weight...meaning, before I had Nathan.

Anyway, I'm working out extra this week and my diet is near perfect! So what do I have planned for Friday night to celebrate 8 weeks of hard work???
A buffet binge and Izzy's Pizza!!! Call me crazy but I love that place! Salad, pizza, breadsticks and their yummy cinnamon roll things!
Then back on track. I signed up for the half marathon in April and have just over a month to train. I know LOTS of friends who are also signed up and as much as I love and support them...it's hard to not want to be the best. That's that stupid competitive bone that I was born with. Being realistic though, I am not where I should be as far as my running endurance is concerned so I have my work cut out for me.

No comments: