Friday, March 21, 2008

Just a quick one!

So as we speak, Cass is driving the Uhaul over to my dads house to get the furniture that he is giving us! We have the best family ever. Without them and all the secondhand stuff we get from them, I'm afraid we would be in poor shape. What I'm getting at is that we are loading up the UHaul tonight and Cass and his big brother, Shane, are headed to drop it off in North Bend at our new place that we will reside in for at least the next year. We are pretty excited about our new adventure and really sad at the same time. We live so close to both of our families and it will be really hard being away. Luckily there isn't any mountain passes that would prevent us from coming home during the winter. It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive which is very doable for a quick weekend home if I need to. Anyway, I have to go meet up with Cass and do what I can to help. I'm not much help because I have a child who LOVES his mamma and needs her attention most, if not ALL the time!! So chow for now and I'll get another, more interesting post up soon!

1 comment:

The Cleary Family said...

Good luck with the move, Trac. I can't wait to see you guys when I come home in May!!