Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our first blog!

So I have followed the lead and have created a Beaver Family blogspot! I love reading everyone elses so I thought I would join in the fun. I was actually reading Robyn Shepro's (sp?) latest blog and her last paragragh got me...this routine mommy thing! I'm so glad there are other's out there. I honestly wondered the other day if I were actually doing the "stay at home mom" thing right. Is there a right or wrong way? I tend to do the same thing day in and day out with a little variation from time to time. Like right now I'm enrolled in a Mommy Fit class at the WoW fitness center. I got on Wednesday and Friday mornings and I go and exercise with Nathan. I really enjoy it and it gives me a great workout. It has been getting me out and about which is nice but it also messes up Nathan's nap time. So it's good and bad all at the same time. It is only a four week class so this next week is the last week. However, I am going to start babysitting my nephew, Anthony. He is so much fun and I think this will really help put some more fun into my days. Don't get me wrong...Nathan and I have a blast but I really do think Nathan gets sick of me. I will try to get him to look me in the eyes and he does everything possible to look right past me:) Anyway, I just wanted Robyn to know that although I only have one child, life is very much about routine. I truly believe it helps Nathan be a happier baby.
So Cass is also in his last few weeks of class before he starts his clinicals. For those of you who don't know, we have to move to Coos Bay/North Bend because that is where he will get all the practical stuff done. He is in the Diagnostic Imaging program so when it is all said and done it will be SO worth it. We finally found us a place to live in North Bend and I'm really excited about it. It's a cute condo not far from the hospital.
Anyway, that's about all for now. I just wanted to get this thing started and give you a glimpse into our lives...

2 comments:

christinaandbrian said...

hooray for the beaver family blog! see you tomorrow!

The Cleary Family said...

Yay, I second Christina!