Friday, March 28, 2008

North Bend

I'm sitting in our new apartment in North Bend. The apartment is great. Lots of places to put things which is good because we have lots of stuff. My mom and Bob came down to help us get settled. I love my family so much. They were so much help. I feel like we got a lot done. It's nice to have my moms input on how to hang the pictures or put the blankets...you know, the important stuff. I think things will be good down here. I'm not moving down until the 19th though. I'm leaving here Sunday and leaving Cass behind. I have to admitt. I'm totally homesick. I'm going home in two days...I'm pathetic. We got here yesterday afternoon and I was in a total state of depression. So I'm sure when I get down here for good I will go through this emotional rollercoaster again. I almost wish I was here to stay so I don't have to think about it for another three weeks. Anyway...
So last night Nathan had a belly ache because he needed to poop. I felt really bad for him. I let him sleep with us so none of slept very good. Good news though, while Cass and I were out running errands and Nathan was with my mom, he pooped! So I'm hoping tonight will be a little better with a little more sleep. I think I read that little Emma, Pete and Jenn's daughter, had this same problem not long ago. With a little help from pears and pear juice, they can do it!!
Ok, so just because I'm thinking about it...Christina, I have more clothes for you...6 months and up. Stephanie...I'll email you my address and I have two cute Christmas outfits to give you. Baby Girl should fit right into them this year!!
Hope you all have a great Friday night. We are just going to hang out here, eat pizza and maybe watch a movie. Tomorrow we are going to the beach/dunes. Should be fun.

2 comments:

christinaandbrian said...

hooray for clothes!! THANKS. I will give my mom your cell this week and have her hook up with you this next week or the following - for sure before you leave. safe travels home today.

The Cleary Family said...

Hooray again for more clothes! I can't wait to see you at the end of the month and meet Nathan! We will have a great time catching up. I am glad you guys are settling in in The Bay... it has it's perks.