Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nathan is AMAZING!

Nathan is 6 1/2 months old and today he got the hang of crawling!! He has been army crawling for several weeks but now he's up on all fours! I LOVE HIM! He amazes me everyday. I swear that he hit 6 months old and everything seemed to fall into place. He started sleeping better, eating solid food better and learning new things by the hour. I'm so blessed that I get to stay home with him everyday and watch him grow and be the little boy that he is! OH, and I bought some things at Kohls today (great deals on the sale rack, by the way). I thought I would get some 12 month items for him so he could wear them toward the end of Spring time...he is in the 95th percentile for heighth so I figured that he would wear them by June. I got home and thought "what the heck, I want to see how they look." I put them on and THEY FIT! He has a little room to grow but they basically fit and look so cute!
Ok, I'll stop tootin' my horn about my little guy...I'm just constantly amazed and love to share!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Traci- I don't know if you remember me.. I used to work at WOW! Fitness and we would talk sometimes. Congrats on your little guy! What a great name too!! Check out my blog and you'll probably recognize me. I don't know how I found your blog randomly through someone else's blog randomly. ha :)

- Samantha

The Cleary Family said...

Now that he is crawling you will have your hands full chasing after him! :) I bet you will love every second.