Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A typical Tuesday morning

So here I am on a typical Tuesday morning and thought I would blog! However, there isn't too much to update. I will say that I am SO proud of Nathan. He is finally going to sleep all on his own. This has been a goa of ours for a very long time and for the last four nights he has amazed us. He still wakes up about once a night. So our typical night goes a little like this...dinner, lots of playing, bathtime routine, bottle, little snuggles and lay him in his crib. He usually will wake up between 12:30 and 1:30 am but last night he didn't wake up until 3:30!!! I'm not even sure he wanted me to go there but I did because he always has such a wet diaper and I don't like him to lay in it all night. So when I went in there he acted a little irritated at me. Anyway, I'm so excited about our progress and I'm a much better mommy and wife when I'm not sleep deprived.

Update on Cass...he is in the heat of finals. He has two finals on friday and one or two next Tuesday. So we won't be seeing him much this week. After finals we start getting ready for the big move. He and Shane (his brother) will be moving all our things to our condo in North Bend on Easter weekend. He will come back for most of Spring break and then Nathan and I will go down with him for a few days. Nathan and I are staying in Albany until the end of May/first of June so I can make a little extra money. I'm not really liking the idea AT ALL and the closer it comes time for Cass to move, the more sad I get. It's only for two months, I can do it!!!

No updates for me...I'm still working on losing the last pounds of baby weight. I have no excuses anymore. Nathan is almost 7 months old so the "I just had a baby" is not really working for me anymore. Other than that I just take care of Nathan and help around the house. I don't really know how to work the blogspot thing yet...I don't know how to post pictures or add people to my blog list...like when i go to someone elses blog they have a list of other people who blog...I don't know how to do any of that. Anyway, I should go get a good start on my day...I think I'll start with laundry!

2 comments:

christinaandbrian said...

I couldn't tell any extra lbs at the shower.. I think you are looking great!!! Don't get too down on yourself. Thanks again for coming up. It was great to see you!!!

Deetsgirl said...

Traci, you look great. It sounds like you are a great mommy. I was just bragging today, because Bronson did (2) four hour stretches last night. I am hoping to get some help this weekend from Kyle to get some much needed rest. I am working from home now and this is HARD!!!!!