Sunday, April 20, 2008

What to do today?

I'm a North Bender now. We got here yesterday and I had a rough time yesterday. I kept busy by putting everything away. We also found out yesterday that Nathan has an ear infection and a possible sinus infection. Poor little guy. I am also feeling some chest congestion coming on so I'm going to try and nip it in the bud before it gets too bad. That would require sleeping. Cass let me take a two hour nap this morning. I really could have made it three hours but I figured I had better get up and make myself useful. So I did. I tried to make myself a cup of coffee in my new, high tech, coffee maker for the first time. Cass threw away the box and instructions (not on purpose to make my life complicated, but figured I wouldn't need them). Well, this is unlike any coffee pot I have ever used, it has a grinder in it and everything. I couldn't figure out what the OP2 that was flashing meant...it was clearly something the operator (me) had done to mess it up. Thank goodness for a downloadable version of the owners manual on the GE website! After I figured it out, I brewed myself a decent cup of coffee.
Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for the day. Nathan is trying to wake up from a nap and Cass is in heaven watching NBA playoffs. I would like to go and buy myself a medicine ball and one of the bigger boucy exercise ball so that I can do something at home to get myself back into shape. I don't have a gym membership anymore:( So I'm counting on long walks with Nathan and my new exercise balls to help me out. I really want to be a runner. I am going to really work on that when the weather gets nicer and when I can find places to go jog. I'm just not familiar enough with the area. Hopefully that will change once Stephanie comes home to visit!
I will post some pictures of the new place I call "home" once I get some taken.

1 comment:

The Cleary Family said...

Ok we are going to find you a job and find you some friends and find you places to run/walk and play with Nathan. That is my mission for the week I am there. We will have fun and you will be ok!!! :) Can't wait to see you!!