Sunday, April 27, 2008

A little about the last few days...

I'm sick. Yes, I have a sinus infections and a nasty cough. Nathan is feeling much better so now I have to try and take care of myself and keep up with him. Luckily Cass has been home to help out alot.
On Friday night we went to the North Bend Middle School and listened to Bill Clinton. I have to admit that I enjoyed listening to what he had to say. I won't get all political but he made some really good points! We actually only stayed for about the first 2o minutes because we had Nathan with us and it was past his bed time and he was super tired.
Yesterday we drove out to the beach. Again, we didn't stay long because there is only so much to do with an 8 month old at the beach. He crawled around in the sand for a little bit and then just wanted to be held. So we left. He loves water but didn't seem real excited about the ocean. I know. Weird. I have signed myself and Nathan up for a 'Tot & Me' class at the local pool. We will go twice a week. I think Nathan will love it. It will be nice to go do things during the week while Cass is working.
Today we went to Mingus Park. We walked around, saw the ducks, swung on the swings and people watched. People watching is Nathan's favorite thing to do. It was his first time on the swing and he was more interested in watching the other kids swing that enjoying his first swing. Funny kid I tell ya. He is so funny though. He cracks me up. Whenever I cough, he mimicks me and makes a funny coughing noise. I love it. I tried to upload a picture but couldn't get blogger to complete it...don't know what's up.
Well, tomorrow is the beginning of another week. I'm hoping it will be better than last week. It was really boring. Less than two weeks until we take a visit home.

2 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

I fly in tomorrow afternoon and will call you on Wednesday!!!!

christinaandbrian said...

i hope you start to feel better.
the swimming class sounds fun, and a great idea!!!
i'll call you later today.