Friday, April 11, 2008

Wish us luck!





From now until Wednesday night, I am in charge of three litte goof balls, all three years of age and younger. Tiffani and Jared are off to Mexico and so my mom and I are going to hang out with Kelsie and Maggie (Nathan makes the third goof ball) until Thursday. I'm really excited because I haven't seen them in about six weeks and it may be another six weeks before I see them again. The next few days will be a lot of fun but A LOT of hard work. That is why I say, "Wish us Luck!"


I also wanted to post a few 7 month pictures of Nathan. He makes me smile a million times a day...just look, you'll smile too!

1 comment:

christinaandbrian said...

he is super cute!! and GOOD LUCK with the kiddos this weekend. i hope jered and tiffani have a good trip!