Friday, April 4, 2008

...Another one...

I never know how to title my blogs.....???
Anyway, good news with Cass...he really likes where he is doing his clinicals. He is splitting his time between the Bay Area Hospital and the North Bend Medical Center. He is getting tons of hands on experienced and can even do chest x-rays on his own (and he has only been ther 4 days!) YES, you could say I am incredibly proud of my husband.
As for Nathan and I, we are doing fabulous. We get to hang out all day everyday and have so much fun. Nathan makes me laugh so hard. He does the craziest things. He is 7 months old, has been crawling for some time and now pulls himself up onto EVERYTHING. I even caught him climbing the stairs. I turned my back for a few minutes, looked up and there he was on the second stair. He can go up all 12 but he can only do that with close adult supervision:)
The best part about Nathan being my buddy all day is that he is probably the only one that thinks I am downright hilarious. He just gets me. I can just look at him and he starts laughing. I'm just so glad that someone finally thinks I am just as funny as I think I am!! Question to all you mommy's out there...when you became a mom, did you stop being cool? I swear to you that the day Nathan was born, I became a total dork. I can't dance like I used to at all...not that I was ever any good, but I could dance like I was in my 20's. NOT ANYMORE:( The only dance I can do is something along the lines of spirit fingers and a cheesy smile while attempting to do the mashed potato dance. This is no joke, ask my husband. Gone are the days of late nights at Cantina...and I guess that's not a bad thing!
Anyway, I know I write all about Nathan all the time but that's just because that is my life. Oh, but I am moving in two weeks...that's scary and exciting all at the same time. And I get to catch up with an old friend from high school, Stephanie, when she comes home to visit. I'm so excited to have a friend in North Bend (well, for a week at least).
Ok, my child is sleeping, therefore I need to pick up the house, grab my ice water, a blanket and my book and doing nothing for the next few hours but enjoying a little piece and quiet!!!

3 comments:

Deetsgirl said...

Traci---So funny that you mention this thing about the Catina...I can't even imagine going out to a place like that anymore. It seems that becoming a mommy makes you evaluate so many things and I couldn't imagine leaving him and spending the night out dancing, plus my post-baby body is not good anymore...

The Cleary Family said...

I think the dancing thing is normal... we all will turn incredibly uncool when we have kids. I think dorkiness is fun. Plus you can enjoy the time that he thinks you are the funniest, coolest thing ever until he gets older and realizes you are just embarrassing. :) Can't wait to see you guys.

christinaandbrian said...

i'm pretty sure i will always be cool. :)