Monday, May 5, 2008

BEST SURPRISE EVER!!

My sister and Kelsie came to surprise me for the weekend! I've never been so happy! I've been pretty lonely down here in North Bend so this was the best surprise I could have ever asked for. We had so much fun. We went to Stephanie's shower, the beach, the Outdoor In restaurant and the Pancake Mill:) Nathan LOVES his cousin Kelsie and followed her around and watched her the whole time she was here. The picture above with Tiff and Kelsie was taken at Steph's shower...we had a great time and Steph scored big on baby gifts!
Nathan and Kelsie road in the little race car. It was so cute. Nathan was Kelsie's "little buddy" all weekend. It was great. He sure loves his older cousin! We can't wait to see them again over Memorial Day weekend. I will get more pictures up of our weekend when I get a little more time. Nathan and I just got home from our first swimming class and he was so cute. He splashed and kicked and laughed. He was so much fun. Now he is sound a sleep and I have got to get my shower in otherwise I may not get a chance!
Cass and I are going to start running tonight. We feel ambitious. We both really want to get in to shape so we are trying to motivate each other. We are going to go to the high school track and do laps.
OH....most importantly...I made a friend today. Her name is Heather and her and her son are in our swim class. I'm so excited. We are going to go to the public library on Thursday for story time and see how the kids like it. Hooray for me!
Well, if Tiff reads this, thank you so much for coming! I couldn't have asked for anything better. It made life so much better for the short time you were here. Then you left and I realize how lonely and bored I get:) J/K. Thanks for making the long drive. I hope you can come again with the whole family. We will surely return the favor sometime soon!! We love you and miss you so much!

2 comments:

christinaandbrian said...

she was really excited about going down to see you. i am glad it worked out!

The Cleary Family said...

Good blog. It sounds like you had a great swim class. So glad you made a new friend! It was great to see you and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye!