Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update

Lots happening...Nathan is cutting more teeth! I can feel his top left tooth. It has broken through the gum and it is just a matter of days until we see the pearly white! I can see where the right one is ready to come through any day. He is such a champ about it. He doesn't seem to struggle too much. Me on the other hand, I'm still having some issues with the sinus infection. I'm feeling so much better than I did at the beginning of the week. I can't wait until it is completely gone. So Stephanie is in town and we went to some cool beaches today that aren't too far. It's actually a nice little drive so I'm really excited to take Cass.
I also might have a couple jobs lined up. They are still in the works so when they come through for sure I'll tell you all about it. I'm super excited because they are things I can do with Nathan:)
Cass is halfway through his first term of clinicals! Only ten months to go...WE CAN DO IT!
We are headed home a week from tomorrow and I'm so excited! It will be the weekend of Mother's Day. Last year for Mother's Day I was pregnant. So Cass and my moms husband, Bob, made my mom and I a delicious dinner. They did dutch oven...potatoes, chicken, cheese, carrotts...YUM! I think we should repeat this year! I just can't believe that was a whole year ago..time has just flown by!
There are also some very special Birthdays this month. Kelsie, my neice, turns four on the 22nd and my dad turns 49 (?) on the 23rd....but that's not all. I have my 27th Birthday on the 31st:) CRAZY...
Nathan and I start our swimming class on Monday. Super excited! Nathan is going to love it.

I'm missing The Office.

No comments: