Sunday, June 15, 2008

First and foremost...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY CASS!!!
I want to share a "tender moment" that Cass doesn't even know almost brought me to tears. Last night we struggled with a very cranky child. After putting him to bed, Nathan woke up a half hour later. So I brought him to the living room and rocked him to sleep AGAIN. After he fell to sleep, I handed him over to Cass so he could go put him in his crib. Cass just looked at Nathan for a second and leaned his head down and kissed Nathans cheek. I don't know why this touched me so much but it did. So thank you Cass for being such a loving, playful and caring dad...we love you!




2 comments:

Deetsgirl said...

I totally know what you mean. Each and every time that Kyle calls our little guy sweetheart or does something sweet, tears fill my eyes. It is great having an amazing husband that happens to also be the world's greatest daddy. Have a fabulous weekend

Heather said...

OHhhh, I love those stories. Happy Father's Day Cass!