Saturday, June 21, 2008

HEATHER....the things I do for you!

Heather...oh friend of mine!!! This is what you have to look forward too...but you will make it look much better!
First picture, I was 17 weeks pregnant with Nathan.

I couldn't figure out how to rotate my 25 week picture...but you get the idea:)
I know this picture is small...but I was large...only 34 weeks and I was huge!
Why not make my biggest belly shot a big picture...I was about 37 weeks and counting!
As you have seen in my other blogs....I got an amazing little boy out of this whole process and I will do it again...someday (after I get rid of this post baby weight!). Anyway, I can't wait to watch your belly grow and grow and meet the newest edition to your family!!!

2 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

I think I am definitely competing with you for the 37 week shot and I am only 34 weeks! That is why I haven't been taking or posting belly shots in a while... I am freaking huge and swollen and I know it is just going to get worse! I am SO over it!

Heather said...

Traci - You are the BEST!! I love that post. You are a darling pregnant mommy! All your weight IS in your belly too. I didn't see one photo where you looked swollen or whatever! You are beautiful inside and out no matter what! Come home soon, we miss you!