Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding weekend and a FUNNY STORY

I spent last week in Albany at my moms. I went up a few days before Cass and then he came up in time to join in all the wedding festivities. For those of you who don't know...Cass's brother Shane got married last weekend. Cass was the best man. The first picture is Naphy with grandma (my mom). He's clapping and laughing with her. Fun Times.

Below is Cheurisya, the bride...she looked so beautiful
On the right is the groom...Shane. To his left is one of his best friends and minister, Brian. Brian also married me and Cass.
Horrible sun in this picture but it's the only one I got with my camera...it's my handsome husband Cass. As the best man he had to give the toast and he was really nervous. You would never have known it though because he did such a great job. I was so proud of him. He made me cry and I know he brought tears to the eyes of most people there.
This is not a wedding picture, just one of me and Nathan. I'm not sure why I picked this one because this is not a good one of Nathan. Oh well...So funny story...(see below)
I got dressed up for the wedding in cute black cropped pants and a nice white and black top that my mom gave me. I felt good about how I was looking and then........I bent over to pick up Nathan and SPLIT MY PANTS!!! No kidding. Right in front of the bartender and most of Cass's family. It was about a half hour before the ceremony so there weren't a ton of guests yet, but I HAD to go home and change. I would have missed the ceremony for sure. So I'm headed out to my car and my friend Jessica remembers she has a pair of white capri's in her car. Luckily I fit into them and my outfit looked just fine. It was so funny...things like that don't usually happen to me so I didn't even know what to say. So I just laughed. For the record, the pants weren't too small, I fit them just fine...apparently Ralph Lauren's needle and thread SUCK! The wedding was a lot of fun regardless and Jessica was my lifesaver...Thanks Jess!

2 comments:

christinaandbrian said...

i ripped my pants working at five star one time helping a customer!! they didn't realize what happened, i did. i wrapped a sweatshirt around my waste before i could get out of change.

Heather said...

I have checked your blog several times and must of missed this post! Anyway, I still smile at your funny story - it's happened to me too, not at a wedding by any means, but I could kind of relate. I wish you had more wedding pics! I love weddings.