Monday, June 2, 2008

A little more...

Work went well over the weekend. I basically manned the fort by myself because Judy took they weekend off. She deserved it. It went good. The tips are great and I have to admitt that I think I make really good drinks. Right now I'm really into the hazelnut white choc mocha (iced or hot).
I am desperately needing to exercise. Cass and I were on a running kick and we were running two miles a day. However, after the Memorial day weekend Nathan got sick, then my birthday was Saturday so instead of exercise, we eat left over chocolate cake. So I'm going to water aerobics tonight at the public pool. I hope I like it. If I do, I'll make it a regular thing along with some jogging. My goal is to run in two or three 5K's this summer.
Things are good. Check in later for an update on water aerobics.

2 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

I have done it and liked it but the thing I don't like is the high amount of old ladies! :) I think water aerobics can be a good workout if you work hard and have a good instructor. I will be interested to see what you think.

Anonymous said...

how did you like the water aerobics? You should swim laps.. thats a good workout. That would be awesome to do a 5k.. to bad you don't workout at WOW anymore!! ;)