Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My near future and recent past!!

Things happening in the near future:
-meeting mom, Bob and Shealee in Florence for a funfilled day.
-go to Albany for Shane and Cheurisya's wedding.
-Nathan and I will be flying to Utah at the end of the month. This will be Nathan's first time on an airplane and I'm slightly nervous. We are going with my sister, Kelsie and Maggie. Should be interesting!
-Fourth of July festivities...not sure what those will be since we have never experienced the 4th here in the bay.
-Planning for Nathan's first birthday party...can you believe it??? August 25th.

Recent Past:
-a week and a half ago Nathan had a small ear infection. We gave him his five days of antibiotics like good parents. Symptoms haven't gone away so we took him back and now he has a double ear infection. How does that happen???
-Nathan slept for nine hours straight last night. The first time in almost a month. He slept from 7:30pm to 4:30am. Then he slept until 6:45is with me on the couch. That is how we usually end our nights.
-Today we went to Bandon, OR. Fun place. Didn't stay real long but enjoyed all the candy shops.
-Cass has this week off and we love having him home.
-I broke down and got a gym membership. I'm loving it. Watch out hot body, here I come!!!

I think that about sums it up.

No comments: