Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A look ahead...

So I was just looking at the next few months of Summertime. It is going to fly by! I can't believe that it's almost the middle of July already. I'm trying to find time to go back to Albany this month to visit with friends, but between working on the weekend and Dr. appts and other happenings during the week, there really isn't much time.
Before I know it, August will be here. That will be a busy month...Nathan and I are flying to Utah with Tiff and the girls for our annual visit. A couple weeks after we get home is Nathan's 1st Birthday. We are going to try and have a little party with all his little friends up in the Valley and then hopefully my dad and Kathy are going to come down here and visit.
Next thing we know September will be here. We have a fun weekend planned to go to the Running Y Resort in Klamath Falls with Tiffani and her family. Cass and I got married at the Running Y and we happen to be going a few days before our second wedding anniversary. It will be a good time.
After that we get rolling into Fall (my favorite season) and into all the holiday festivities. I'm hoping to find a fun pumpkin patch in the area to take Nathan to. Then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years...and then the whole reason I'm thinking about this.....Cass's Graduation!!! We are both ready to move on to the next chapter of our lives. Cass loves what he is doing and it will be that much better when he is getting paid to do it!!! By next June we hope Cass will have a job back in the valley or over in Central Oregon and hopefully I'll be starting an MAT program. Let's just hope it works out the way we have planned.
Congratulations to Stephanie for giving birth to baby Peyton Mallory Cleary. Hopefully I will get to meet her this fall. Way to go Steph!
PS... Nathan dumped the clump of poop out of his dirty diaper today after I changed him...I got caught up with something on TV and before I could toss the diaper, he was playing with it...I know I know, I should be more attentive but I swear to you, WHERE THERE IS POO THERE IS MY CHILD!!

No comments: