Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Party!

We went home last weekend to celebrate my mom's Birthday. Here are a few fun pictures from our trip.
This is me, Kelsie and Maggie...my favoritest little ladies:)
Grandma taught Nathan how to "touchdown!"
We had our good friend Katie make my moms cake...AMAZING!


Here is Kelsie in action. She is so stinkin' cute.

Mom and Bob!!
Cass is cheezin' for the camera...Kelsie actually took most of these pictures. She loves to be the photographer and she does a really good job!
Me and my little love bug!
Me and Kelsie doing a self portrait.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!! We had a great weekend and we miss them so much when we aren't all together. Can't wait for the holidays:)


4 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Love it! Your family is so cute! I miss my family too :( I wish we lived closer, but I love our time together. Looks like a great party, and look at that cake! Amazing! Tell your friend good job. And tell your mom "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" !
Love you guys

Anonymous said...

that cake is amazing!! It looks delicious!

Mama Yenchik said...

No way!!! Your mom is 50?! She's a hottie!! So are you by the way!! You look FANTASTIC!! So did the cake taste as good as it looked? AND is Katie pretty reasonable in price?? With two kiddos these days, I have to think about these sort of things. :-)

christinaandbrian said...

ditto sarah-Traci you look GREAT! and that cake looks amazing!!! Happy Birthday MaryAnn!