Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun, random stuff

The other night Cass put together a book shelf for Nathan's room. Cass was struggling with the instructions so Nathan had to point out a few things! Such a big helper:)

Nathan has also learned to "cheese" for the camera.
OH, my funny funny boy. I gave him some dry cheerios in a little bowl, left the room for a few minutes and came back to find him eating his cheerios like THIS:
BFF's Nathan and Jackson had a fun playdate last night. They sat like this for almost a half hour watching a Baby Einstein...or as Jackson calls it "a show!" (look how big Jackson's feet look at this angle. Made me laugh)
Then they finger painted pictures before I threw them in the bath tub. They had SO much fun together.
We have had a busy but fun couple of weeks. I looked ahead at the next few months and things are happening almost every weekend...here are a few things I'm super excited for:
-celebrating my moms 50th Birthday with the family.
-a Halloween party with my "Bay" friends
-HALLOWEEN with my little monkey
-THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
-Twilight movie
-Thanksgiving

And that's all in the next month and a half!!!

3 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Yea! I'm excited for more than half of those too! :)
Your mom's turning 50! :)
Twilight!
Halloween!
Thanksgiving!
Good Stuff!!!

Lulu said...

I am so excited for the Twilight movie, I'm obsessed!

Anonymous said...

Hi miss ladie!! I miss you.

Jerri