Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm on a roll....WATCH OUT!

Gosh I think this makes two posts in one week! I decided to post some pics to go with my words.
This picture is Nathan and one of his favorite cousins Kels!! He LOVES her and she LOVES him. He doesn't let anyone drag him around like she does. Seriously. If Maggie tries too he cries and tries to get away. Sorry Mags:(
Here are a few pictures from the Citizens Bank Winter Party. Some of the greatest people work there:) This is me and Selina. She trained me as a teller back in 1999!

Me and Nick. We are just two of the "coffee crew" peeps that used to go for coffee in the mornings...the good 'ole days.
This was the coolest table there. You can see me Jerri (to my left), Nick to my right and Kevin (another coffee crew peep) and his wife Jennifer, Chad (Selina's husband) you can't really see Selina but then there is the one and only Clay and his wife!



We slept until 6:50am this morning! WOOHOO:) And this is following my 8pm bedtime last night. I haven't been feeling so hot lately and I've just been super tired. So as soon as Nathan went to bed, I did too! I love 11 hour nights.
Today is Super Bowl Sunday. We'll be celebrating like most people with pizza, bean dip, chips, friends and fun! I would like to see the Steelers win today but don't have a favorite or feel too strongly. Did I mention that I'm making brownies too!
I also started playing volleyball. The personal trainer at our gym is putting a team together and invited me to play with them. We went to open gym on Friday and played four games. I think we won two and lost two...but don't worry...come time to play league games, WE WILL WIN ALL! We are all very competitive. Three of the girls played for junior colleges. So once we get used to each other, we will kick some serious ASS!!!
I have to go grocery shopping, to the gym, shower, bake brownies, nap and get to my Super Bowl party all by 330....so I gotta run!


1 comment:

christinaandbrian said...

i love the pic of nathan and kelsie! super cute!