Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our packing and cleaning is coming right along. My good friend Heather came on Monday night and whipped my kitchen into shape! It seriously saved me AT LEAST two hours of time.
My mom and Bob are coming on Friday. That will be nice to have their help. Mom is going to help me with Nathan. Cass' brother, Shane and his wife Cheurisya are coming on Saturday morning to help with the loading uhaul part. THANKS SHANE! We owe him huge for the many times he has helped us move.
I'm working on clearing out one room at a time and cleaning it. That way there is less to do on Saturday afternoon.
I said good bye to my friend (and boss), Deb a little bit ago. I hate good byes and cried like a baby when I left her. I'll see her again soon:)
I've been up since 630am and have been on the go ever since. I think I will make sure I get a nap today:)

1 comment:

The Cleary Family said...

I know Deb will miss you. Goodbyes are sad but you know you can always say see ya later! :)

Deb is on facebook now so you will always stay in touch! (I know you already know that, though!)