Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Playing catch up from the last few weeks...

It's been a busy few weeks. We have been staying at my moms and we have had lots of company in the last couple weeks. Jaclyn and Parker came down and spent the day a couple Sundays ago and Parker and Nathan had a blast. Its so nice when Nathan has a playmate other than myself. I tire quickly and don't seem to be as much fun.
Tiff, Jared and the girls came for Easter. That was a fun weekend! So I posted a couple pictures of each weekend! Hope you enjoy.
I spend most of my free time looking online for places to rent in Salem. I HATE THIS! I don't really know where to start or look. Cass and I really need to just get in the car and drive up there. I'm being pretty picky about what kind of place we get and so I'm making it even harder on myself. I know we'll eventually find what we are looking for.






No comments: