Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bad Blogger, Bad!

So I've had an incredibly busy couple of weeks. That will be its own post another time. I am, however, joining a Body After Baby challenge that one of the blogs I follow started. The unfortunate part is that my baby is no longer a baby...he will be two in three and a half months so I really have no excuse to be carrying around this extra baggage. So this was a little motivation to kick the last several pounds I've been hording the last year and a half.

Here ar my goals:

-work out a minimum of 5x a week. (I am still battling my bum ankle but made it to the gym yesterday. woohoo!)
-bump my cardio to at least 45min
-keep up my weight training
-change my eating habits
-cut out sugary treats
-portion control at meal time
-quit snacking all throughout the day
-when the weather gets better, I want to incorporate fun activities with Nathan outside.

I'll update each week at some point and update on my progress.

Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

Go Traci Go! I can't wait to hit the gym after this baby....
My husband has been such a motivator for me, and I hope he keeps it up after the baby comes. (He's lost 45 lbs. since Oct.!)
He looks so great, and I can't wait to join him. You always look great though (every summer I see you that is!) :)
Good luck! Work Hard! And feel GREAT about yourself. Your amazing!
Love ya!

Harmony said...

Those sound like some great goals, I'm sure that with this challenge we'll all be able to keep up the motivation. Be careful with your injury, you don't want to make it worse.