Friday, May 8, 2009

Just Keeps Gettin' Better!

So we found a place in Salem...don't get too excited. It's a two bedroom apartment. I know I said I wasn't doing the apartment thing anymore but if we want to buy a house anytime soon, we needed to do this for another short period of time. It's actually a really cute place. Brand New. In West Salem. I like the layout. It has a huge living room which is nice because we spend a lot of time in there:) There is a cute little playground right there in the complex so we can play everyday this summer without having to drive to a park. It really won't be bad. Just not what I had envisioned when we started hunting for places to live.

AND now the BIG news!!!

Cass's job turned FULL TIME! That's right...he's a full time employee and will get benefits and all! We are so excited. We are going to go out to dinner to celebrate. I'm so relieved I can't even tell you. This means medical benefits, 401K, paid time off, a guaranteed paycheck, STABILITY!! I feel like Cass has worked so hard and we have been through A LOT the last five years. It is finally all starting to pay off. I'm so proud of him.

5 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

YAY!!! Congratulations you two! I know it is TOTALLY a team effort. That's such good news and I'm happy for you guys. I'm glad you are went out to celebrate too :) (That's important!)
Love ya tons!

Deetsgirl said...

I am so excited for you guys. Did he get the full-time job from Salem or from Silverton? Can't wait until you move.

christinaandbrian said...

congrats cass!! stability is good!

Mama Yenchik said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Samantha said...

woo hoo! Congrats on the full time job!