Monday, May 25, 2009

Poop and other new

So the other night Nathan pooped in the tub. This is the second time he's ever done it. It was a lot of poop and a lot of gross! His bathtub soaked in bleach water (as did the toys in the tub) overnight and was scrubbed with Arm & Hammer with Oxy scrubbing bubbles the next day. Poop is so weird....it was gross at the time but makes me giggle now:)

We took Nathan swimming last night. They awesome gym we go to has a really nice outdoor pool that is no extra charge for us to go. Nathan LOVED it! I wish I took pictures. Needless to say, I think we will be spending a lot of time there this summer!

Nathan also gets to choose what he goes to sleep with at night. At my moms he aquired one of her stuffed dogs, so the dog and his blanket are always part of his bedtime but he always picks a few extra toys to sleep with. Last night he slept with his blanket, dog, little sheep, cow, duck, his Elmo doll that counts the ABC's and is Farmer book. He's so funny sometimes...again, I wish I would have taken a picture of this! I'll get better at documenting our life!

Today is Memorial Day! Happy Memorial Day everyone.

1 comment:

Cedar Reids said...

Wanted to just say, been there...done that wih poop in the tub! Why does that always seem to happen???